From:
Nancy Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:00:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2002 4:28:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Nancy,
> Do each of you have separate AOL accounts?  If only one account then it
> will
> allow only one screen name on at a time.  I have a similar setup (using DSL
> tho) and share through ICS altho all three have Win98.  When one of my kids
> is signed onto AOL and I desperately need to get into AOL, then I go thru
> another ISP and connect via <A HREF="http://www.aol.com/">www.aol.com</A> to get to my mail.  That's the only
> way I know of where all three of us can get to AOL mail at the same time.
>
> HTH,
> Kevin Nowicki

Thanks Kevin:
we both have separate screen names but only one account. Not really concerned
about the e-mail. I spend a lot of time on the Internet doing what I need to
do, just would like for both of us to use it at the same time. Feel like I'm
depriving him of his time on line.

Nancy Drew

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com