From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:59:13 -0600

WOW!!!     We are getting a lot of votes already...   but, I am also getting
numerous E-mails from subscribers who are confused about the voting.

SO...  let me explain it again.

In the subject line put this:

    No = MODERATION
If you "Do NOT" like moderation

    YES = MODERATION
If you like moderation

I am sorry these command lines are confusing...  I should have set it up differently
but, now I am stuck with this...

One more thing...   this is a POLL to find out your opinion.   This is not an
election and the outcome will not have any effect except to advise me of
your opinion.    I do not make decisions based on POLLS...  (unlike certain
elected officials).   I just thought you would like to express your opinion
and I will take it under advisement.

Please understand that we are making some broad changes to the way we
offer our services.   Our web site is undergoing a complete face lift and we
are trying to be more WEB based for the future.   We are going to offer
regular POLLS on the web site soon...   so we can understand the needs
of our subscribers better.   Our whole emphasis for the future is to offer
as much as possible in the areas where our subscribers will best benefit
and do it in a way that is most useful to everyone....    remember your
suggestions are always welcome.

    Bob

BOB WRIGHT  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD  -  PCSOFT
                          PC-PDA  -   I-GAMES

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**