From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:03:14 -0400
Lynn, I had a question for you about the Powmax case, if you don't mind.
I've looked at them at online vendors, and the one thing that led to me
shying away from them was how the fan openings are simply drilled out holes.
I was concerned that this would be really hamper the effectiveness of the
fans placed there.  What's your experience been with how well ventilated
these cases are?

John