From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:30:21 -0600
At 01:28 PM 8/26/98 , you wrote:
>I lost all of my hardware-related Favorties when I reinstalled Windows 98, and I was
>wondering if anyone could provide any hardware-related links. I know I have seen them on
>this list before, but my memory is not so good regarding the addresses. Thank you emmensoly,
>
>Chuck Hassenplug

Chuck,

Although I am revamping the websites for PCBUILD & PCSOFT as rapidly
as I can...   which is rather slow...  we have this page that can be accessed
for hardware sites at PCBUILD:
           http://nospin.com/pc/pc0001.html

It is not linked as of yet, as we do not have the *new* PCBUILD page
online yet...  but, it will be hot linked off the page when we are done,

This page has 450+ links to hardware companies on the Internet,
alphabetized and indexed.

 Bob