From:
Thomas Bubacz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:53:44 EDT
"Dharam Bhardwaj" <[log in to unmask]> Wrote:

| I need to find out the make and model of this pentium
| board. I think someone once posted a software solution.

Try "http://www.ping.be/bios/numbers.shtm"

This site has both a software solution and manual one, if the board is
bootable.  A small excerpt from the site follows:

The Award BIOS id appears at the bottom of your screen after power on, during
memory count up. The PAUSE key should work at that point, allowing you to
write down the BIOS number, the BIOS date, and the version.
A much easier way to get the Award/AMI BIOS number & possible manufacturer is
by using ctbios.zip. Run it and it'll give you the BIOS number, possible
manufacturer and more. If you want to know the name of your chipset you can
also download ctpci330.zip

End site's  text

Thomas Bubacz
(302) 577-4552