From:
Lynn Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:38:30 -0500
Doh!!

What can I say, Ian?  I can only speak to deals here in the US?  I'm glad you found the twin to this case though.  I do not have the experience of building lots of systems- I mainly went by user reviews.  This case is fairly sturdy, has the front USB ports (though I'd like mic/headset also) & looks great: especially like that the front area is actually beige so that all my "free after rebate" beige drives look good when mounted- ;^)  I always wonder what people do with those silver cases?  They either live with the ugly beige or black front or they must mod the breakaway panel & glue/velcro it to the front of their drive?

Only downside to this case is that the power supply vents are on the back vs. the bottom- technically not AMD recommended.  However, this case is so spacious that with the added side panel fan blowing in on the CPU/memory, I rarely go over 40C degrees w/2 HD's, 2 optical drives, & ATI AIW Radeon 128mb.

LT
PS- Good spot to review products (no matter where you end up buying them) is www.newegg.com  They have user reviews on most items- not to mention they're an awesome place to do biz with (sorry again, Ian).

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml