From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 18:01:38 -0700
I don't know what is causing your IRQ... errors, but I can share with
you my symptoms when a SCSI hard disk controller was going bad. My
system did not blue screen, but it did freeze. Sometimes it would come
back, and at other times I had to press the reset button. What I am
telling you is that your hard disk is probably not at fault. It sounds
more like a video driver or something like that got corrupted. Others
may have a different opinion, but this is my experience to share.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh