From:
Justin Marzello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:16:05 -0600
That very well could be the problem. I'm not sure how yahoo works as I don't
use it. If her family knows a bit about computers and or software I would
recommend RogerWilco (freeware) for voice chat and just use the Yahoo IM for
the video. Other wise cable would be a HUGE upgrade for your friend, but if
her family only has 56k it won't solve that problem. She can only send the
data as fast as her family can receive it. Also AOL is very bad with
bandwidth so she's not even getting a true 56k. However I would recommend to
anyone to get broadband over 56k any day.

-Justin Marzello