From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:37:07 -0400
If you can put up with the noise for the first 30 days, the
easiest and cheapest solution might be to just replace the
fan.  Ball bearing muffin fans only run about $15-20US.

The reason I recommend waiting 30 days, is because you have
to break the seal on the power supply to replace the fan.
Broken seal = broken warranty.  Most electronics fall into
two categories... fail-within-30-days and run-for-years.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association