From:
Joseph Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:26:43 -0600
Hopefully someone on the list will have experience with this printer
(Canon Multipass 2500 Printer) and  can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
This is a new  (refurbished) machine.  I have been unable to get help
from Canon Tech Support because it's online support doesn't accept the
serial number.  I've had the machine for about 8 months but until now I
haven't had a place to locate it.

I have spent 2 days trying to get this printer going.  I've downloaded
and installed new drivers.  The machine checks itself out as being o.k.
It prints the test messages beautifully.  However when I try to print a
file the printer makes the sounds and motions as if it was printing but
the output is a blank sheet of paper.

I looked inside the printing area from the top while it was going
through the motions and could see the paper and the printer heads
passing back and forth over the paper but not making contact.  This must
be a very simple problem but I am at my wit's end.

My computer is a Quantex PIII 600mhz 128mb ram 18gb hd

Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.  Regards.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org