Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:55:07 -0800
The problem may be the board.  These things are turning up with major
problems all over the place.  I know because I have one I've been trying
to get an RMA number to return it on for 7 weeks.  Fry's has been
selling these motherboards in combo with various Intel processors for
about the price of the processor.  Mine wouldn't boot at all.  The
jumpers are nightmare and depending on which manual you received with
it, the  jumper settings may be shown incorrectly.  Their support is
worthless.  If you purchased this board by itself, I would highly
recommend you return it.  The problem I am having with their customer
support should be a warning to all of you.  They are the cheapest boards
around and prove the adage, you get what you pay for.

Art Cassel