From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:47:35 +0100
Hi All,

I have just set up my two home computers a win 2k machine and a win 98
machine with  file sharing abilities, printer sharing and pretty much
anything else I want froma home network.

I am now ready to try and share  the internet connection.  I am using the
win 2k machine as the main computer with the win 98 machine being  the
second machine.  It is on the win 2k pc that the connection will be made to
the internet and I want my win 98 machine to be able to feed into this.  I
am for the moment using a 56k modem to connect.

I don't understand  how to set up the internet sharing portion of the
network and have tried but  upset the network and had to reset it again.
Please could someone  tell me the best way to go about setting up what I
want or point me to some good detailed article that could help me.

Regards,

Paul.