Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:52:34 +1300
Personally, I've had little success in using any of the drag-and-drop
burning add-ons.

One of the disadvantages of the system is that the destination PC also needs
to have InCD, or whatever brand it might be, installed there also.

If you want a simple, effective means of burning data (without abandoning
Nero, or whatever app you might have), try BurnQuick.

Once installed, you can right button a file and the resultant context menu
allows you to burn the data right away, or queue it until you've finished
selecting multiple files.

I have Nero, EZCD and NTI on my machines, but I haven't used any of them
since I installed BurnQuick.

Get it here, it's a 665k download: http://www.burnquick.com/

Anyone else tried this app yet?  Give it a go - it really is excellent.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand