From:
John Freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:19:58 -0500
Hi, everyone,

I'm returning my recalled Fujitsu HDD and since I had to open up the box I replaced it with a 120Gb Western drive only because that was what Best Buy had on sale this week and the cost was a wash for what I'm getting for the old drive.  Right now I have a 40 Gb Western drive that's a year old as the Master with Win98se on it and I installed the new drive as the slave.  Both drives are  each set up as one large partition.  At this point I have no particular use I want to make of the new drive but I'm wondering if there's anything to be gained by switching my files over to it and making that the boot drive.  And is there anything to be gained by setting up either or both drives with multiple partitions?  I'm running a celeron 950mhz processor with 512 Mb of ram and Win98se.  I'm sure there are multiple opinions out there, but I'm just looking to learn here.

Thanks

John

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml