From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:53:49 -0500
I understand that you don't care of Epson printers and why but they do
have one advantage over HP.  Most if not all HP printers won't handle
paper even a fraction of inch over 8 1/2 inches and I need to print
envelopes that are wider (9x12).  I do have a problem with one Color II.
It prints fine in black but even with a new cartridge, it won't print any
color. Do they use the same head to print black & color?  Or would it be
something else stopped up keeping the ink from being sent to the head?   I
also have two that need new print heads and don't know wher to get them.
    Wanda

> <snip>
> After a few bouts of this, I don't buy or recommend any printer where
> the printhead
> is a built-in  part of the printer. (like Epson)
> Be careful not to get the ammonia solution on the electrical contacts
> or it will eat them.<snip>

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org