From:
Art Cassel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:46:20 -0800
Due to shortsighted planning, I am forced to do some partition moving.
500 Meg just doesn't cut it for C drive.  I've purchased Partition Magic

5.0 and the optimist in me says it's going to all go well by following
the manual.

The pessimist in me says everything's going to go wrong from power
failures to blue screens of death.  To try to avoid disasters, I've
burned CD back ups of what I consider important drives (i.e.: no
games).  Here's the question; If everything goes wrong and I am forced
to f disk and reformat to accomplish my goals, will my CD's work?  My
plan is to install a clean copy of Win95 OSR2 and then copy from my C
drive backup CD to overwrite the clean copy.  The reason I feel
compelled to do this is that my computer is extremely stable.  Will this

work if the size of the C drive is changed?

Thanks in advance,

Art Cassel

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org