From:
Tracy Taulman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 18:33:56 -0500
    I am having a problem with a computer that a client wanted to add a
second hard drive to.  It is a TriGem model TG2304.  The hard drive
controller has died.  When I boot I get a 113 HDC error.  All components
check out in other systems, both hard drives are fine, cables are fine
and bios will post but stops on the 113 error every time.  Yes
everything is jumpered correctly and bios has been changed for the
second drive.  At this point I can't get any configuration to work
including the original configuration.  The id on the motherboard is
GemPower 4570 with a serial number of B1268-HAA 08149.  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

--
Tracy Taulman
mailto:[log in to unmask]