From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:21:14 -0700
Normally you don't need to remove TCP/IP for NetBEUI to work. It is
starting to sound like there is some problem in your network drivers or
TCP/IP installation. Use of NetBEUI is fine for a small home network,
but if you want to use Internet connection sharing, then you will need
to run TCP/IP - NetBEUI is a non-routable protocol.

I know that you have been having a lot of trouble, but it would probably
be better to find out what is wrong in your installation than to hide
the problem by using NetBEUI.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh