Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:18:14 +1000
ATX system does not have power button as AT system, everything is controlled
by mobo, you need to link the "power switch" wire to mobo in order to turn
on or off the system. Look carefully where you plug wires for power LED,
reset button etc, there are two pins there for power button (usually marked
as PWS? - standard for power switch).

With SiS chipset, you'll also need to plug RAM into the first memory bank in
order to power up the system (otherwise the shared memory onboard video chip
won't work).

There should be a jumper (normally in Red color) to clear CMOS, you must set
it to normal (set to clear, the system won't boot).

There should be some black jumpers to enable/disable onboard audio, modem,
network, watch them out. depending on model, a jumper (normal in blue color)
is for keyboard power up funtion (default disable). There may or may not
have jumper to set CPU/core votage, you will have to find a manual for the
mobo, or you are in risk to burn the CPU.

Download SiS chipset utility from
http://www.sis.com.tw/support/download/utility.htm , you can find out what
video, audio, chipset driver to download, download driver from
http://www.sis.com.tw/support/download/driver1.htm

The company which carry PC100 brand name is PCChips, you may search their
website. www.pcchips.com

My last word: PC100 mobo is slow and the onboard video is really bad (almost
none of them can run openGL game such as Q3), don't expect to use it as game
platform.

Jun Qian