From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 06:10:54 PST
I have a similar laptop (different manufacturer) and was able to
upgrade the hard drive from 40 meg to 800 meg. I did have to use
Disk Manager to get the laptop to accept the larger hard drive though
as its controller is IDE rather than EIDE.

I used an external tape drive to transfer the information from the old
hard drive to the new one. As your hard drive is relatively small, using
floppies might work also.

Taking apart and putting back together a laptop is MUCH more difficult
than a desktop computer.

Steven Walley

Internet email via [log in to unmask]