From:
Dick Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:31:15 -0600
Randy,

Interesting that you are having a power problem with this mobo and cpu.  I
bought the exact combination (on sale very cheap at Fry's in San Jose) and
got no power at all.  Turns out after much investigating and experimenting
that the mobo was faulty.  I got a replacement and everything has been fine
since.  I don't know if your board is also defective, but it sounds suspicious

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml