From:
Stephen McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:11:54 +0100
Thanks Hugh, I'm afraid that it's longer than 30 days. I'd put in a new
hard drive 6 months ago after replacing the failed disk, Did a disk and
memory check; all ok. I've no real information and I work with Linux rather
than Windows so I'm completely lost. The laptop freezes on 1st boot so
using F11 i;m trying to get into the system to recover the files, but as I
said the only files on the system are the system files and the recyle bin
which has 9GB. I can't reset without losing the possible documents in the
bin. I have a win 10 pc, though don't use, except when printing Office docs
so I've no real experience in Windows, except from late 90's. The recovery
system will let me recover the OS but no files so I'm stuck.
Stephen

--
You look a little burned out my friend. I guess it must be up to me.

Mr D, Robert Zimmerman esq.

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>