From:
Dennis Dittmar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 02:13:37 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/02 1:23:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You need to enable them in the BIOS, and with some mobos there may be
> jumpers that need to be set.
>
> >I have a microstar motherboard MS-6312.  According to micro-star it was
> used in gateway machines.  It has an integrated modem, sound card, and
> video card.  How do I get them to work?  I have Win98 first edition for an
> OS.

You also might have to download the drivers or get the Cd from whoever gave
you the motherboard. My AOpen board also has integrated video and sound but
has the drivers on a CD. Then you can go into bios setup and change the video
setting to use integrated first if windows finds it there.

Dennis Dittmar
Maspeth NY

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com