Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 18:00:04 +1100
I don't believe you would fire-up your mobo with 133FBS, but been a while in
PC business, I've seen a lot of strange problems, and a lot of "sudden
death", really, everything could happen.

I see you've done everything, but I'm not sure about the CPU, I highly
recommend you test your CPU on other machine. I see half-half chance that
either CPU or mobo has failed.

Good luck.

Jun Qian