From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:06:42 -0600
Hi Russ,

The cable is NOT a crossover cable and yes I was trying to
connect the 2 computers directly. Also I see now that I was
misusing the term peer to peer thinking it implied a direct
connection.

Thanks ever so much for solving this problem so fast.

Michael Eisenstadt

"The Internet, you gotta love it!" - anonymous