From:
Richard Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:51:58 +0100
You asked >
>Second question, has anyone successfully overclocked the AMD K6 200?
>I tried upping the internal multiplier (would start to boot but then
>strange things happened to the display)

I have a Shuttle 603 Mobo and have no problems with the K6 at 75 mHz Bus
and 225 CPU works with FPM Rams, SCSI and NIC. The only wierd thing: The
game Unreal won't run at 75 at all, not a big loss as I got bored with the
game pretty fast, but maybe I've solved someone elses problem. I haven't
tried the 83 mHz yet, but I have SDRAMs now so  I guess I will soon.

Hope this helps

Rick Swartz