Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:07:35 +1000
It is hard to suggest without known what you want to do/spend. So I can
only give you some all time good companies to deal with.

mobo: you can't go wrong with ASUS
Graphics: Leadtek, ASUS
Network card: 3com
Memory: do not buy RDRAM (see www.tomshardware.com), go for a brand name
CL2 PC133 SDRAM.
Harddisk: Any
Sound: no common, Soundblaster Live Value is a good card on a low price
Case: Find a good quality full-tower case (don't expect to be cheap, as
the power supply is very important)
Keyboard/Mouse: MS, Logitech (I personally don't like MS nature keyboard
If I want to play games with keyboard)

Just be careful, build a computer is not only "put everything together",
there are a lot of things you may never expected to happen.

Good luck

Jun Qian

"Frank R. Brown" wrote:

> To start:  Could people make suggestions about parts
> vendors they've had good experience with?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org