From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:50:47 -0400
Aung Kyaw Lwin Mr <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Monitor     : 17 in XJ700T MAG
> Yesterday i found in device manager monitor is unknown name.So i
>click remove monitor and click restart.Monitor is no working and tower
>power is automatically off.i formated HDD C and deattache the AGP card
>but monitor is still no working.
>  Please help me any advice .thanks in advance.
>aung kyaw lwin Mr

  Hi,  I do not understand:
>"and tower power is automatically off."
Are any POWER lights on? (All I hope.)
When you first had the problem, (and now), do you
see ANY writing, characters, graphics, or anything else
when you first cold start the machine; BIOS, setup, etc.,
OR is the screen totally blank?
  As for the original problem, an unknown monitor type
is something Win95 gives you if you change monitors
after it is installed, and it kind-of notices the old one is gone.
If it works that way, it is just not using the features of the
"new" monitor, because it doesn't know which specific drivers
to use. Next time, installing a more advanced driver for your
particular monotor seems (in hind sight) like a better idea.
See the excellent reply from Jim Meagher for further instructions.
        Rick Glazier

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]