From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:20:25 -0400
Jose,

Before committing to a printer with separate ink cartridges, consider that
no one sells the cartridges one at a time.  You still must buy a complete
set.  I know many people with Epson and Cannon printers that have 2 or 3
spare yellow cartridges and 7 extra red cartridges or similar combinations
(depending on their favorite color <grin>).....

In the long run, the separate ink supplies do not cost less than the
all-in-one cartridges.....

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====