From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:05:08 -0700
Mark,

Last weekend I installed ICS (WinME), and lost Internet connection as well. After uninstall, which
was the last thing I tried, everything was fine. Here's what I did prior to uninstalling ICS, but
might still work after uninstall...
Try removing your modem and network adapters from Device Manager, as well as TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, and
your network adapter in CP/Network - config tab. Reboot, let PnP detect everything, then run
Internet connection wizard to reinstate your isp account settings. It worked for me - hopefully it
doesn't cause more problems for you, but it shouldn't. Either way, it beats fdisking - good luck.

Al Thompson