From:
Kenneth Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:12:08 -0500
Hello

I am running Vista 32 bit version and I have the Asus crosshair motherboard
processor is AMD 64 x 2 Dual core 6000+.
4 gigs of memory
EVGA Nvida 8800 single video card
1000 Watt power supply

Everything was running fine for the last year and a couple of weeks ago the
I put it to sleep and it would not wake up, so I restarted the puter and it
had no video.   I tested with another video card and it did not work either.
Asus told me to try the second slot so I did, and it worked fine, so I put
the reg video card in the other slot and has been running fine.  I put it to
sleep alot, and today I moved the mouse and it turned on but no video came
on.  I restarted the computer and had video, but now I have multiple
vertical rows of white lines across the screen.  I let it go ahead an boot
up and it got to windows and was fine except it had change back to a 800x600
res.     I went into the display settings and now only have the option of
1040x920 i think it is and 1280x1024.  I had more options then this before.
I start looking and find that in device manager that the display has an
exclamation mark next to it and a message that this device has been disabled
do to code 43.

I don't know what to do with this or how to fix it.  I did some research on
it and am finding that this is supposed to be a driver issue with vista and
nvida...   I don't know if this is true or what..    Can you help me?

Kenneth Peterson

Love,  Honesty911

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml