From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:28:54 -0700
Bill Fuellhart wrote:

I'm having all kinds of issues with this new install.  Usually windows
reports the culprit as an unkown device driver issue.  The last error code
was:
stop: 0x0000007B (0XF8968640, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000).

I'm not sure what the error code means. It doesn't look familiar.

The computer just quits and reboots any old time it wants.CPU has a fan on
it, bios has a fan on it, and the chassis has a fan.

At this point I think I would unplug the fan for the BIOS. This is just a
hunch. I connected a case fan to an Intel MoBo and I got the same result as
you. I was stumped until I started back tracking what I had done.

ASUS has a thermo utility that shows the Power fan and Chassis fan as "not
working" when in fact I can see them working.  It shows the CPU fan working
well.

This may be a setup issue in the BIOS. I too have the same problem even
though I have a rear case fan hooked to the board. I'm wondering if you have
to have a special fan that will report or work with the reporting utility.

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka
netTek Computers