From:
Stephen McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:43:25 +0000
Hi, you have to boot with the win cd and when it goes to repair, I
think. I dont use windows any more. Then, enter your admin password at
the C prompt, enter fixmbr and it'll remove the grub partition and
you're good to go. You can then reinstall Linux if you wish.

Steve.

--
You look a little burned out my friend. I guess it must be up to me.

Mr Z.

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com