From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:33:28 +0000
Byron,

Thanks for the suggestion but it seems that clearing the CMOS has,at
least for now,worked. I have now been around these machines long
enough to know that what seems fixed in the moment may not be so when
the machine is put back on line (which I have not yet done)...

For future reference just what ARE "those little red washers" <g>

thanks,
Bob Chapel