From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:28:55 -0600
At 12:24 PM 8/16/98 , you wrote:
>I picked up one of these cards from a liquidator. (no disks or software).
>This was a card for a GW2k Destination system,
>I got video drivers from there site, and the card works fine.
>I got an intel TV app from the GW2k site as well.
>I guess my question is about the video capture etc ....
>STBs site has a app called TV PCI but it doesn't seem to work
>with this card. The Intel app works but doesn't have vid capture.
>Just wonderin if anyone has any experience with this card.
>Is video capture like twain acquire ... will it work with different apps. ,
>like I can use several graphics programs acquire images from my scanner
>and digital camera.

I have the STB TV PCI card  and it comes with Asymetrix's Digital Video Producer v4
for video capturing and video editing.   The TV PCI drivers only allow you to
view television or video.   You can use any program such as Asymetrix's DVP,
Adobe's Premier or many others to preform video capture.

BOB WRIGHT  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD : PCSOFT : PC-MS : VPLANETS
                             PCBLDFAQ : PC-PDA : I-GAMES