From:
Jeff Mayem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:19:01 -0500
Ray,
Thanks for the input.  Yes, I'm using DMA mastering.  I've considered moving
to the 32 bit file system but Microsoft Says It is a problem there as well
(but what do they know, right! :-)
I hadn't considered the number of logical partitions--I can't think of a
good reason why that would matter?  What is your thinking there?
Jeff
(Note: use [log in to unmask] if any errors encountered)