From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:21:27 -0600
I didn't pay attention to the original thread, but I have had very good
results with Partition Magic regarding resizing partitions in NTFS.

Just my opinion, for all it's worth... good luck!

Dean Kiley

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL