Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:24:29 +1100
You could use one, but you may not be able to use it to write at high speed,
this may address what the "shop" experienced. If you think write at 2x speed
is unacceptable, than the answer to your question could be "no". SCSI drive
would perform better than IDE, but the cost is too high (you need a SCSI
card too). You may need to add more RAM too (I think now is the best time to
do so).

Jun Qian