From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:47:21 -0600
Jeffrey;
It would help us to know the exacted model of your gateway machine
It is quite possible that it uses a standard ATX power supply.
 If you can pull the computer cover and give use the approx. dimensions
and a description of the power supply it would also be helpful.
If it uses a small power supply a generic "Emachine" type power supply will
probably work, although they are usually in the 145 watt range. See one
here:
http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=KYP145SF1
This website may give you some needed information on ATX PS specifications:
http://www.formfactors.org/developer/specs/atx/atxspecs.htm
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho