From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:47:16 -0500
With USB devices you have to install the USB software first before you plug in the device and install its software.  That may account for the reason that you have the yellow ! in front of the USB devices while the modem shows as working properly.  Check the install instructions where it says install the USB software first.  You'll have to do a thorough uninstall to rid yourself of leftover USB stuff before you start over.