Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:14:18 EDT
I believe I have figured out my problem.  I did format the other day  and
when I went to MS Downloads, I installed SP3 , but it said it was for
professionals,etc. However, in doing some back research on this after I
re-formatted for again this morning, that's when I noticed it.

The other day, I did do as you mentioned below by going to the Language
Options and did that, but it was still messed up but not with the cftmon
problem.  So in formatting again this morning, I only downloaded the  SP2....
and I haven't had any problems with it.  Not only that, but I also  learned
something else, unknown to me, I put in the search bar there ::  Microsoft
Windows XP Home, SP2, and naturally they give you several to choose  from.  But
what I did was clicked on Windows XP Home SP2, ( I  believe I'm saying this
right) and I got all sorts of trojans, spyware, malware  - so much so I had
to format again)... If you do NOT have Microsoft in front of  what you are
downloading, I am afraid others will might do the same thing.   So much for
bad luck.    It's probably best if one will download  and save these
downloads to your desk top, then put them on a CD, at least you  will  have them
should you have to format again.