From:
Bradley Marden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:25:32 EST
If you can see the two computers in the network neighborhood the you should
be able to just map the network drives and be able to work with them from "My
Computer" like they are actually on that computer. Have you enabled sharing
on the computers first though. In order to do that you must right click on
the folders you wish the other to see. If you want the whole drive seen then
right click on the drive letter and you will see an option to share and chose
the security levels you want. Normally just clicking on share this folder
will be enough you don't really need any prevention to get on with only two
computers. To map a network drive just click on the "My Computer" icon on
your desktop and click map network drive, chose the drive letter you want and
then click on the browse button and go the then drive on the network that you
want. Hope this helps.

Bradley Marden

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml