From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:26:01 -0600
Rob;
 A google search for "HP-145SNF" found these possibilities:
there are several on www.ebay.com
and here http://www.comp-recycle.com/1psdell.htm
Don't know if you can get a higher watt supply, cause this is a proprietary
PS
You will prob. have to get a used one if you want cheap.
 You might also consider picking up a complete Optiplex GX1  that you could
use
for parts. I see a number of them on ebay going for reasonable prices