From:
David Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:40:40 -0600
Hal,

I appreciate your suggestion, but I think I am due for a new mobo.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you have to be able to boot to a floppy in
order to install the BIOS, correct?  The reason I ask is that I cannot boot
to a floppy.  The system does not get far enough along to access the floppy
drive.

Plus, I have already set the "Clear BIOS jumper" to clear.  Would this not
do the same thing?

Thanks a bunch,

David Gordon
Digital Data