From:
Bill Fuellhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:17:12 -0400
After 23 install attempts that crashed or hung at different points every,  XP loaded.  When I got to the page requesting the names of users, I mistakenly hit "skip" instead of "next".  Knowledge base wants me to find a "setupact.log" that should contain the "random" password assigned.  It isn't there.  The windows kid assigned to help me wants me to log on as Administrator from safe mode.  I'm trying to get the wizkid to understand that I can't log on as administrator from safe or normal screens without a password.  He's almost as frustrating as the password problem.  Any ideas?

Bill Fuellhart

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml