From:
Milt deReyna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:34:36 -0500
Hello Don,
Both processes are slowed way down.  Further info, I left out:
When shrink is backing up/decrypting the dvd, you can see the problem in the
small video window.
Where normally the frames advance at a steady clip, you can see the process
progress through 3 frames,
and then stall.  Then it picks up for 3 more, and stalls, etc.  The burn
time is also tripled.  Interestingly enough,
the info screen says that the burner is operating at 16x, as it should.
Again, none of this happens when I
use the burner in the slave position.  Finally, when checking the task
manager while the master burner is
in use, the screen for cpu usage is maxed out at 100%, and stays there.