From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 01:23:35 -0400
I ordered some ends tonight.
The reasons are many for wanting them...
I have cases that just do not support regular cables.
IE: Two drives one inch apart and 15 inches from
the MB port.  I've had sooo many problems like that,
I would have thought more people did the same thing...
Plus, What do you do with an IDE cable that only has
connectors on each end and none in the middle?
                   Rick