From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:52:48 -0800
There are no "free" e-mail services that I know of which will
only let you use 2 MB of RAM. With the exception of one BBS
that I use (Salata - a free one) that also allows Internet email.

There are other BBS's that also allow free use of Internet email,
although most don't.

Even an XT would work with it.

Except for one older 386 laptop I have, all of the 386 machines I
have seen can easily be upgraded to 4 MB of RAM from 2 MB
of RAM.