From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:30:41 +0100
Hi All,

I wonder if someone can help me. I am vision impaired and  use the
Crucial site for obtaining information on memory as well as purchasing
it. It is excellent as it has always helped me in this regard. Lately
however I am finding that I cannot obtain the list of motherboards and
which make of memory chips they are capable of using. I used to find
this list when the crucial memory scanner would come back to me saying
it wasn't able to  fully determine the  type of motherboard or memory in
my system.  I know I can  get a listings of brands of PC's but its not
always possible for me to have the make of computer at hand whereas I
can usually obtain the type of motherboard and compare it with the list
of motherboards on the crucial site.  I know this must sound like a
ridiculous query but if anyone can locate the correct page on the
crucial site and send it to me that would be great.

Many thanks,

Paul.

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>