From:
Robert Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:42:17 -0500
I have a Acer Aspire with 75mhz pentium processor and 24 meg of RAM. It keeps showing a conflict in the device manager. The problem is in the PCI bus .The PCI to ISA bridge is showing that it does'nt work. It says to try installing a new driver . Does anyone have any ideals how to solve this ? When I started playing with this thing it  would only start in safe mode . I got windows to reload . Then there where several conflicts in the device manager . To solve the other conflicts Deleted the device and restarted and let windows reconize the hardware.Tried that with this and it just keeps showing up.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml